- A blog (and now real) friend of mine got some amazing news she’s been waiting to hear for some time.
- I was informed that I have neither gestational diabetes nor anemia.
- I discovered that Trader Joe’s sells garlic and herb pizza dough.
Oh noes! I’m not in the picture! We can fix that.
(For you see, after our brunch, Heather B. and I spent a few hours walking, shopping, and laughing to the point of audibly snorting. At one point, we were in H&M and I stumbled upon the World’s Most Hideous Jacket. I decided that it would be HILARIOUS to try it on and take a picture, and Heather obliged. Lest you think alcohol was involved, I am 7 months pregnant, and she was a tragic victim of NYC’s new “no alcohol served in restaurants before on Sunday” rule.)
- …Which brings me to my next good thing: The fact that I now have the perfect picture of me looking batshit crazy to insert into other pictures. Not only can I conveniently insert myself into pictures where my presence would (sort of) make sense…
…But I can also shake up international diplomacy with my Fonzie face:
- My secret crush, Christopher Walken, hosted Saturday Night Live this week. This was my favorite sketch:
- Finally, I got to spend some quality time running after Toopweets at the park yesterday, and got this sweet picture of him, staring at an airplane:
A great weekend, all around. Up next: Stay tuned for my critical exegesis of Howard the Duck.