1. I just started a review blog. If for no other reason, go there to check out the oh-so-original title of said blog. (Seriously, your mind? IT WILL BE BLOWN.) And to say hi. Oh, and also to see my very first post, where I review Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for BlogHer. Yes, I was compensated, but I did Photoshop a picture to make me look like a housewife from the 1950's AND color on my beige walls to test their efficacy, so be a lamb, and go! Read!
2. It's official: I apparently cannot hear the song "Final Countdown" without gesticulating wildly and prancing about, a la Gob in Arrested Development. YES, EVEN IF WE'RE IN PUBLIC, PEOPLE. J is so lucky to be married to me.
3. I've seen this book twice in the past week. Mildly disturbing title, is it not?
4. You know what else is disturbing? That in the past week, I've had more than one person come to this blog looking for "Charlie Sheen barefoot." Are there fetishists for this? And if so, are they more turned on by the fact that it's Charlie Sheen, or the fact that he's barefoot? And I defy you to tell me which option is worse.
5. I mentioned it in the comments on my last post, but in case you missed it, thank you all so much for your suggestions on how to rid the car of the UNGODLY BARF STENCH.
6. Lo says hi, and to that she is a big fan of Grinning Widely.
7. T says he's going to keep touching the possibly malaria-carrying sprinkler with the sitting water and Mosquito Party USA every time we go to the park, and he doesn't care WHAT YOU THINK. And also, that he may or may not throw up in the car again when we're least expecting it.
Have a great weekend, everyone!