Things my son just taught me about Thanksgiving:
1. Pilgrims and fat turkeys came to America on a big boat.
2. On said boat, they all danced in a circle, and the turkeys said, "wobble, wobble." While actively being fat, apparently.
3. The Pilgrims wore glasses on the boat, as well as hats shaped like the letter "A."
4. They Pilgrims came to America in the first place because they were put in Time Out. (At the hand of...England? Wha? What are they TEACHING these kids?)
5. THE MOST AWESOME SONG IN THE HISTORY OF ANYTHING, EVER:
Mr. Turkey, Big and Fat from metalia on Vimeo.
Happy (early) Thanksgiving, everyone!
UPDATE: I feel it is important to point out that at the end, when T stands up and says he's going to Time Out, he's talking about PILGRIM Time Out, not his own. Because as you can see, he didn't do anything wrong, and in fact DID SOMETHING AWESOMELY RIGHT. NAMELY, THE TURKEY SONG.