1. I know they're two very different, very talented actresses, but I constantly mix up Glenn Close and Meryl Streep. See also: Alligators and crocodiles.
2. I occasionally put soy sauce on macaroni and cheese. I have no idea where I picked this up. College? I'm going to assume college.
3. I hate The Colbert Report.
4. Despite my best efforts, I don't full grasp all the facets of the Health Care Reform debate, because IT KEEPS CHANGING EVERY DAY, MY GOD, and I will pay someone 50 Schrute Bucks to explain it to me as you would to a small child. I'm kind of betting (hoping?) no one completely understands it.
5. I--ugh, GROSS--totally have a secret and disturbing crush on The Situation after seeing him in this video.
The REAL Situation (Feat. MTV Jersey Shore's The Situation, Snooki, and Pauly D) - watch more funny videos
6. I do not fully hate the "Gilly" sketches on SNL.
7. I am in a feud with a crazy old bat at the train, and I have to tell you, I kind of like it. I've always wanted a nemesis! It makes things interesting, you know?
8. "Eight, eight, I forget what eight is for."
9. I devoted 15 minutes last night to reminiscing about, researching and singing the "Because I Got High" song that was popular for 12 seconds in 2001 after poring through one of my many Old Embarrassing Journals wherein I mentioned said song. (Note: I was in no way high.) (Additional note: I'm pretty sure J wants to kill me, seeing as the song has been lodged in both of our brains now for over 24 hours.)
10. Seriously, HCR. Someone help me. I'm tired of fake-knowingly nodding my head like Joey Tribbiani before he bought that letter "V" encyclopedia volume. You know, at all of the many philosophical and intellectual salons I host. It's a tiring life I lead, you see.
What about you? Confess away!