I can find no cohesive theme that allows this list to make any sort of sense, but regardless, here's what's running through my head of late:
1. Angel Taylor - "Sex on Fire" (Kings of Leon cover; this was the best version I could find here, but an "official" version of her rendition is up on iTunes.)
2. Rachael Yamagata - "Duet" (Awesome graphics on this fake...video...thing, no?If I had access to this song, a video program, and YouTube at the age of 14, I probably would've come up with this.)
3. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - "Home" (This just feels like it belongs in a Quentin Tarantino movie, doesn't it?)
4. The Go! Team - "The Power Is On" (So WHAT that I first heard it on on an NFL commercial? It makes me want to run and/or punch someone in the face. In a...good way?)
5. Kanye West - "Power" (Oh, Kanye. I wish I could quit you. This SNL version was amazing.)
6. Glee - "Toxic" (Britney Spears cover. While I firmly believe that the character of Mr. Schue ruins everything good, ever, I begrudgingly admit I don't hate him as much here.)
And what's stuck in your brain lately? Mama needs some new music. (Note: I am Mama in this scenario.) As you can see, I like...everything.