1. Upon in-depth discussion with Y and Sam, the myriad magical thinking-filled steps I make myself take before and during a plane flight are perhaps a subject of their own post. Or cause for psychological evaluation. Perhaps both.
2. On the bright side, my lengthy plane trips over the weekend enabled me to start (and promptly fall in love with) Friday Night Lights. CALL ME, FAKE TV CHARACTER TIM RIGGINS. I'M FEELING VERY JORDAN CATALANO CIRCA 1995 ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING.
3. The Nintendo 3DS is mind-bogglingly cool, has an easy-to-use interface, amazing games (the Augmented Reality features will make your jaw drop), and I am incredibly thankful to both Nintendo and Brand About Town for the opportunity to fly out to Nintendo HQ and see the device in action, along with my own to take back home.
The trip was fantastic, and every detail was thought of and covered (down to Brand About Town accommodating my Sabbath Issues, and booking me on a late night, post-Sabbath flight home on Saturday). I was thrilled to go, and thrilled to come back home and show off the Nintendo 3DS to my family; I can't put it down! No, seriously, I can't, because then I won't get it back from my husband and son. (My son, btw, is under 6, so I just slide the 3D toggle down to 2D when he plays with it. Easy peasy.)
4. I just love my blog friends. (Not really something new learned in Seattle, but they were THERE in Seattle, so let's just go with it.)
This picture stolen from Y.5. I am terrible at Zumba!
6. I love Zumba! (Thanks for taking me, Jen, Kerri, Sizzle, and Terrell!) I am signing up for a class here, like, yesterday, despite the aforementioned terribleness.
7. Nearly every man I saw in Seattle looked like the lovechild of Kurt Cobain and Sam Beam: NOTE: I AM NOT COMPLAINING. JUST OBSERVING.
8. Frasier's house is so pretty!
9. There is LITERALLY a grumpy old troll who lives under a bridge. Well, live and learn. Sorry for everything I said about you, Dora!
Thanks again to Nintendo and Brand About Town for a fantastic weekend!