I have this thing where if I buy something and I love it, I don't shut up about it, and want to share it with the world, so we can all hold hands and frolic, whilst enjoying the magical wonder of it all. If I worked for the UN, there would be peace, is what I'm saying, because I have all the solutions.
NARS LIPSTICK IN DAMAGE My
color blind dad is obviously doing the color descriptions at Sephora,
because "sheer muted grape" this is not. It is, however, super pretty.
If I could pick a perfect, ideal lip color, this would be it. Pinky,
sheer perfection. Here I am, wearing it. (New hair color, what up.)
2. HARNEY & SONS HOT CINNAMON SUNSET TEA It's somehow naturally sweet (cinnamon? Witchcraft? Who am I to say?), and so it doesn't need any honey. It also has a bit of a kick. If you don't like cinnamon, this probably isn't for you. (Come on, cinnamon haters, wouldn't it have been awesome if I tried to convince you otherwise, all, I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE THIS TEA THAT IS ACTIVELY CALLED " HOT CINNAMON SUNSET"? Like people always do to me with their raisin-centric dish, the one they are certain will shake me of my raisin-hating ways? STOP WITH THE RAISINS. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. The cinnamon is the raisin of this situation, in case that was unclear.)
3. JOHN FRIEDA FULL REPAIR PROTECTING ROOT LIFT FOAM Two things you should know about me: 1. I judge beauty products by their scent. Like, it's a key factor in my decision-making process, despite whatever extreme efficacy said beauty product might have. 2. I have a large stockpile of pricey, college tuition-costing beauty products at home, but I have a small MacGyver-like bag of drugstore accoutrements in my office at work to account for most beauty/fashion-related situations there. Well, three things: I am afraid of lighthouses. Bearing all of this in mind (minus the lighthouses, but I really wanted to make sure I was giving you the full picture), I recently stumbled across this stuff at Rite-Aid, and you guys, it smells SO GOOD. I keep it in my desk drawer, and it punches up my hair/roots, but in a natural, subtle way, that is not at all mall-hair-ish. Did I mention it smells SO GOOD? Also, it contains Inca Ichi oil, which I keep seeing everywhere, and have thus concluded that there is soon going to be an exciting and sexy anthropomorphic West Side Story dance-fight between Inca Ichi oil, and Argan oil. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.
4. PHILOSOPHY AMAZING GRACE PERFUME ROLLERBALL I've long been intrigued by the rollerball concept, but never found a perfume I liked that came in that form. Recently, I kept smelling this gorgeous, subtle perfume on someone at work, and loved it so much that I needed to casually inquire about it without (I hope) seeming creepy. When I saw it came in a rollerball version, I was even more excited. Based on the perfume notes description, this isn't normally something I would have gone for, but I bought it, and am now creepily sniffing my own arm! A fairy tale ending, if ever there was one.
5. MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS LIP BALM IN GRAPE VINE STOP JUDGING ME AND JUST TRY IT ALREADY.
6. PILOT EASY TOUCH PRO PEN Are you particular about pens? I am not quiiiiite insane, but I strongly veer in the direction of blue ballpoint, medium point pens, and these are my new favorite. My handwriting continues to be the worst, but at least I FEEL better about it, writing with this bad boy. Which I will probably lose tomorrow.
7. "HELLO" -- MARTIN SOLVEIG AND DRAGONETTE I have had this on repeat for a few days now, and it's on current rotation in our "Now That's What I Call A Kitchen Dance Party! 28" playlist.
And what product/song/whatever is rocking your world of late?